As a result of an internal promotion, this top tier financial services business has an opportunity for an ambitious person with extensive product launch, product governance and project management experience.
This CBD based company has a high calibre and cohesive working culture, beautiful offices overlooking the water and lots of career opportunities for ambitious individuals.
You would be a key contributor in building a team culture that is straight in dealing with each other, smart in the way we do business and have fun along the way.
The role is a Senior Manager; Customer, Risk and Projects role, responsible for leading a high performing team of 3 Product and Project Managers. You will:
- Lead & develop the team of 3
- Develop and embed effective policies and procedures to improve customer experience
- Oversee Line 1 Risk for new product launches
- Partner with the General Managers, suppliers and other key internal stakeholders to understand customer and business needs, drive key business initiatives and ensure a smooth process for customers.
- Manage new and existing products through their life cycle to achieve strategic objectives and maximise revenue, profitability and market share.
- Improve processes and procedures using Agile Scrum Master methodology (Agile experience is essential)
- Identify customer experience and retention strategies and ensure that initiatives are effectively implemented across all channels.
- Develop strategic marketing and distribution plans based on insight and analysis, ensuring effective investment to deliver profitable revenue and volume growth.
- Measuring and reporting on product performance for the early identification of issues, risks and/or market opportunities
- Ensure that the lending products deliver to the customer the promised value proposition from a technical and operational perspective
We are looking for someone with a proven background in financial services products and projects who is driven, analytical, curious, self motivated and ambitious. Agile Methodology experience is essential. You will have some team management experience, as well as strong business acumen and analytical skills. You'll have proven leadership skills & enjoy developing high performers.
Salary package on offer is up to $150,000 package + bonus.
If this sounds like you please hit apply today!
Lauren Johnson 0468 819 002