Senior Manager Digital Adoption & Usage
|Job Title:||Senior Manager Digital Adoption & Usage|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2020 10:45|
You will work closely with the digital team, across channels, functions, and pan-enterprise to create value for both internal and external customers.
You will be responsible for ensuring, digitally active and other strategic and tactical outcomes are delivered and understood ensuring programs are facilitated in an integrated manner.
Ensuring outcomes for their people, members and prospects, as it relates to developing, leading, managing, and implementing digital adoption, usage and advocacy strategy, and program.
You will work closely with the digital team, across channels, functions, and pan-enterprise to create value for their people, members, prospects, and the organisation.
You will measure, prioritize, and manage digital adoption, usage, and advocacy implementation initiatives across multiple teams and serve as the contact for all digital adoption, usage, and advocacy matters.
Passionate about people, digital experiences, and capability to the extent it helps and creates value for people, members, prospects, and the organisation.
You will be:
• A problem solver and change leader
• Have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about digital adoption, usage & advocacy leadership, management and outcomes
• Passionate about developing and providing people, customer, and commercial solutions
• Practical and tactical while keeping the big picture and organisational impact front of mind
• Organised, love working at pace, managing multiple projects, processes and people
You will have:
• 3+ years of hands-on experience with Digital Adoption, Usage, and Advocacy
• 5+ years leading pan-enterprise initiatives
• Qualitative and Quantitative mindset
• Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
If this sounds like you and you are intersted in finding out more please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org