Senior Manager Digital Adoption & Utilisation
|Job Title:||Senior Manager Digital Adoption & Utilisation|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kennedy|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2021 09:46|
Our client is a leading Financial Services group that continues to go from strength to strength, with a strategy focused on innovation and customer engagement. With a national presence, this well known financial institution is leading the way in it's technology in the digital space.
As the Senior Manager of Digital Adoption & Utilisation you will develop, lead, manage, and implement digital adoption, usage and advocacy strategy, programs, and required outcomes.
You will work closely with the digital team, across channels, functions, and pan-enterprise to create value for both internal and external customers.
You will be responsible for ensuring, digitally active and other strategic and tactical outcomes are delivered and understood ensuring programs are facilitated in an integrated manner.
Ensuring outcomes for their people, members and prospects, as it relates to developing, leading, managing, and implementing digital adoption, usage and advocacy strategy, and program.
You will work closely with the digital team, across channels, functions, and pan-enterprise to create value for their people, members, prospects, and the organisation.
You will measure, prioritize, and manage digital adoption, usage, and advocacy implementation initiatives across multiple teams and serve as the contact for all digital adoption, usage, and advocacy matters.
You will be;
• A problem solver and change leader
• Have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about digital adoption, usage & advocacy leadership, management and outcomes
• Passionate about developing and providing people, customer, and commercial solutions
• Practical and tactical while keeping the big picture and organisational impact front of mind
• Organised, love working at pace, managing multiple projects, processes and people
You will have;
• 3+ years of hands-on experience with Digital Adoption, Usage, and Advocacy
• 5+ years leading pan-enterprise initiatives
• Qualitative and Quantitative mindset
• Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Flexible on location, we are looking to talk to suitable candidates in either Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney
For a confidential discussion please contact Sarah Kennedy, email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's