Digital Strategy Lead
|Job Title:||Digital Strategy Lead|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2020 15:16|
Collaborate with the team on all new feature development, including building backlog, contributing to/reviewing/approving user stories, sprint support, and QA testing, and participate in sprint reviews/demos.
Partner with design and user experience colleagues to ensure intuitive customer research led UX/UI that meets member needs.
• 5+ years of related experience.
• Experience in Digital Product management, balancing customer and commercial outcomes with internal capabilities
• Demonstrated success in strategic development and program execution with e-commerce, digital, retail banking products such as money movement, online bill payment, transfers, payments, credit/debit card self-service features, authentication, and alerts.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to work through complex concepts/data and present well-thought-out, simple solutions.
• Experience in building business cases, and documenting service design changes and their impact on the business.
• Experience working in Agile development preferred.
• Strong presentation skills to all levels of the organisation, with the ability to drive and sell the digital agenda in a non-technical manner.
• Proven experience leading and cultivating a high performing team.
• Demonstrated relationship management, consulting, negotiation and facilitation skills
• 5+ years experience in Digital Strategy or Digital / Web Design Leadership
• 5+ years in research and analysis of customer / digital analytic
You will be successful if:
You can proactively lead the development of a digital strategy for mobile and online banking, coordinate and communicate a roadmap for driving digital change in a business. Lead the understanding and analysis of customer insights, access patterns and trends across digital to develop and execute strategies for customer product penetration and retention. Your insights can influence product development, brand and marketing campaigns, and support the delivery of simple, competitive, differentiated, valued and effortless digital experiences.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please contact Sherrie Milsom on 38543807 or alternatively forward your details to firstname.lastname@example.org