As Senior Manager, you will report into the Head of Disability Services managing a large team of Support Co-ordinators and Customer Service Officers.
The role has a very strong focus on people leadership, growth and development of services together with responsibility for a sizable budget.
- Leading a team of circa 8 Direct Reports, providing development and support
- Responsible for compliance and quality requirements in line with NDIS
- Ensuring achievement of Support Coordination and Customer Service service objectives and outcomes.
- Liaising with Leaders from various areas to ensure an integrated approach to Customer Service and client onboarding service models
- Implementing and continually refining the customer service framework
- Overseeing the outcomes for a large Support Coordination Program ensuring financial targets are met
- Providing strategic direction and support in line with the overall organisation plan
- Review and measurement of service outcomes of against KPI's and financial measures
- Actively engaging, reporting, advocating and partnering with the NDIA, service providers, clients and families and government Departments as appropriate.
An excellent base salary is on offer together with the benefits of salary packaging. The team are dynamic, the business is growing and this role will develop and grow over time.