Join an Australian ASX-Listed business as they embark on an exciting transformation. As a result, they require a skilled Senior Manager, FP&A professional to join their finance team in an initial 12-month contract.
This role will focus on providing financial advice to the business, budgeting & forecasting support as well as management reporting with a focus on understanding financial drivers as well as commercial decision support.
- Reporting, analysis and commentary of monthly management results – at consolidated and
- business unit level
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Deliver financial and commercial insights to support decision making
- Demonstrate commercial and financial acumen, risk management and operational efficiency
- Partner the financial accounting team and contribute to overall financial control
- Maintain integrity and operational effectiveness of reporting systems, tools and financial models
- Coach, mentor and develop team members
- Lead team to deliver on critical requirements and contribute to improvements to finance capability
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders, internal and external
This is an opportunity for you as a commercially-minded finance business partner to join a successful team of high performers to meet business objectives.
To be considered for this role:
- CA/CPA qualified
- Experienced in developing FP&A infrastructure, understanding of data and experience with data visualisation
- Leadership experience
- Financial services experience
- Commitment to deliver exceptional service to both internal and external customers