My client is a highly recognized, and proud ASX 50 business. Boasting a high-performance culture and strong track record of promoting from within.
Due to internal promotion, my client is seeking an accomplished Senior FP&A professional to become a trusted advisor to business and functional leadership.
Alongside a direct report, you will lead the group-wide corporate planning and budgeting & forecasting. Working closely with finance leaders across commercial and controllership.
Your team will provide high-quality strategic analysis and business partnering to CEO, CFO, GM of Finance, and Corporate cost centre heads (HR & legal)
Other duties include:
- Own consolidated corporate model, including inputs & assumptions into the corporate valuation model. Providing FP&A support to M&A
- Detailed revenue, OPEX & CAPEX management for corporate, including ad-hoc modelling, business cases and workforce planning for HR
- Top-down and bottom-up forecast through to consolidation of corporate plan
- Drive continuous improvements of processes inc system / process investments and changes
- Other ad hoc analysis as required
- Previous experience in FP&A for a large corporate, ideally in an ASX environment
- CA (or CPA) qualifications. Previous Big 4 experience highly regarded
- Exceptional communication and soft skills, with flair in building relationships across all levels
- Sound excel skills and previous experience using BI tools (ideally Power BI)
- Eager to grow and develop in your career
To express interest please hit "apply" to submit your CV. Or contact Phillip Pham for a confidential discussion on 9775 5922.