The Funds Transfer Pricing team is responsible for the FTP policy and methodologies across the group. The FTP policy and methodologies are governed through the FTP governance Committee that consists of EGM's from risk, group treasury and the business units across the group.
- Continuously review the FTP framework to ensure FTP outcomes are appropriate and consistently applied
- Keep up with regulatory requirements in particular APS 210
- Provide independent analysis and present papers for FTP policy changes
- Mentor junior staff
- 10 + years within a Commercial Banking environment with a background in markets, treasury or related area
- Tertiary qualification in Finance, Commerce, Economics or Mathematics
- Post graduate qualifications will be looked upon favourably