Working alongside colleagues in Europe & Asia, you will be responsible for a large team of analysts & managers within the KYC and Sanctions team. You will drive performance assurance across on-boarding and ongoing KYC refresh activities collaborating with product, risk and client coverage teams to continuously improve operational reports.
You will maintain the integrity of client KYC and AML Sanctions documentation and data to regulatory and organisation’s standards, ensuring compliance with internal policy and regulatory obligations.
- Proven experience within an Institutional Bank
- Transformation / project delivery experience
- Technical Financial Crime knowledge
- Extensive experience leading large, high performing teams
- Opportunity to lead & develop large team
- Exciting career opportunities down the track
- Great flexibility and work/life balance
- Work from home several days per week
- Continuous training & development
- Excellent salary package + bonus + perks