Reporting into the Head of Department, your team will be responsible for providing superb service delivery to existing and prospective clients. More specifically your role will involve:
- Ensuring a client-centric, collaborative approach in consultation with your peers across the business
- Delivery of reporting and data management, both internally and externally, within contractual obligations
- Ongoing education of team members on specific Institutional client requirements across asset classes
- Business process improvement including identifying further opportunities for automation and scalability and assisting internal development team to implement changes;
- Responsible for relevant contribution to Client pitch presentations & production of key marketing material
- Designing and implementing operational flows for new asset classes or new managers;
- Management of day to day work assignment, allocating sufficient resources according to workflow
- Carry out other ad hoc duties as required from time to time by the Directors and Senior Management;
The successfully appointed professional will have many years of experience within funds management, ideally gained from the operations department of a custodian, stock broker or funds management firm. You will be strong leader, continually working to develop the team's technical knowledge of the real asset markets. You will have the demonstrated confidence to interact with senior stakeholders and with clients in a professional manner, and the ability to communicate effectively delivering to tight deadlines. Preferably you will have intermediate / Advanced Microsoft Excel software experience and be highly competent in the use of CRM systems specific to the industry.
For more information please call Jade Blackburn on 3854 3803 or email submit your application by hitting 'APPLY'