The role will be managing a team of Investment Operation Analysts which provide middle and back office support to their clients.
Overall of the role:
- Day to day management of the team to ensure client deliverables.
- Manage and develop the Investment Operations team, by providing training and mentoring.
- Manage the daily delivery of services to clients driven by client SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Client Services management.
- Implement continuous process improvement strategy.
- Manage the delivery of small projects and business change.
- 7+ years of financial service industry knowledge and experience from within the custody, investment administration or investment management industries.
- Strong financial product experience with an in-depth knowledge of securities / assets settlements, trade flow and custody of assets.
- Good working knowledge of corporate actions, mandate compliance and investment performance reporting.
- Ability to lead multiple and diverse teams across various operational disciplines.
- Exceptional leadership skills and capabilities – strong people leader.
For further information on this role, please apply to Niamh Patton at Perigon Group or call 02 9775 5930