- Ensure the performance of the overall team for the new client onboarding refresh
- Liaise directly with clients and front office regarding IB&Ms onboarding requirements.
- Liaise directly with Group Financial Crimes, Line 2 Risk and Audit regarding testing and policy.
- Insure controls are appropriately executed and evidenced and staff are aware of their responsibilities at different stages of the preparation and review process.
- Responsibility for management reporting, providing appropriate commentary to support weekly performance.
- Graduate diploma in applied AML / CTF Management
- Green Belt in productivity
- Proficient in Cantonese a benefit
- Strong regulatory knowledge of on boarding, KYC, AML and Compliance frameworks
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If you are interested please contact Liam Sweeney on 02 9775 5930.