This is a fantastic career opportunity for a skilled Manager with extensive experience in a Risk or Compliance related function (first or second line), Banking, Custody or Funds Management.
Sitting within an innovative Banking Services Operations department, your focus is to understand and interpret the complexity of the regulatory environment and ensuring the business Client Delivery functions operate in line with these expectations. You will be the stewardship of the regulatory risk in which the various departments adhere too.
Focal points of the role:
- Understanding the underlying regulation under which the business is required to operate
- Ensuring that the understanding of the obligations is appropriately captured, represented and reviewed on a predetermined frequency
- Design, delivery and maintenance of a Risk and Control monitoring framework required to ensure a desired level of residual risk is obtained by the business on a sustainable basis
- Establishment of strong relationships with key stakeholder groups including second line functions, Global departments and underlying first line process owners
- Supporting Budget/Cost Management, rationalisation and improvement / cost efficiencies
- Effective change management support and promotion of innovation in Operations
This is a pivotal permanent role whereby your contribution is valued and rewarded.
You will be challenged and supported within a professional corporate environment.
To be considered, your career profile consists of;
- Solid working experience in a Risk or Compliance related function (first or second line), ideally with additional experience within an Operational function the first line.
- Technical knowledge of Banking and Custodial Services, proven ability to be hands on with functions in resolving issues, problems and capitalising on opportunities
- Effective presenter and communication across all levels of the organisation
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and deliver in a global organisation across locations, cultures and teams
- A proven ability to manage and deliver change activities with sustainable outcomes is strongly preferred.
Interviews to take place end of September, applications now welcome: