Senior Manager Risk and Compliance
|Job Title:||Senior Manager Risk and Compliance|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kennedy|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 16:02|
You key deliverable will be to:
• Provide Operational Risk and Compliance advice to the Contact Centres Management Team.
• Build, lead and coach a team of risk and compliance subject matter experts with a view to developing solutions that meet strategic and operational business requirements ensuring alignment with frameworks, standards and guidelines at CM and Group levels
• Provide independent Quality and Compliance Assurance over customer facing verbal and written communications that occur within the Contact Centres. This includes managing the relationship with, and oversighting the work provided by our offshore Quality Assurance Partners
• Developing, embedding and challenging the business inputs to the key components for the Enterprise Risk Management Framework (ERMF)
• Educating and uplifting risk and compliance maturity of stakeholders
• Provide thought leadership on risk and compliance integration and governance across the Customer Marketplace. This includes effectively evaluating drivers, leveraging opportunities, and fostering an effective risk and compliance culture and maturity
• Set team direction, strategy and forward plans.
• Optimise and manage resources, in collaboration with stakeholders, to focus on the drivers of key risk trends, compliance issues, environmental trends (internal and external), the relevant quality assurance programs and facilitate the design and implementation of strategic remedial activities to ensure that risk is managed within appetite tolerances.
• Provide high quality risk and compliance support and subject matter expertise by understanding the supported businesses and functions bespoke risk and compliance requirements (operational risk, compliance, policy, procedure, legislative, regulatory, audit, reporting and Business Continuity)
The ideal candidate will have vast and deep experience in Banking and Wealth Management including many years of experience in a leadership role in risk, compliance or audit within the Financial Services and or Insurance industry.
You will have a tertiary qualification and ideally have some post qualifications in risk or compliance or related. You will have a strong track record of successful implementation of governance and compliance and be a champion of stakeholder engagement and building relationships at all levels. This role will be require a flexible approach and will utilise not only your leadership skills but also your analytical and and change management capability.
For a confidential discussion please contact Sarah Kennedy email@example.com / 07 3854 3801 or apply below.