Looking for a strong Network designer to meet their architecture framework and ensure maximum uptime. Developing new solutions for the company's data centre network, internet environment & core network infrastructure.
Skills & Experience
- Designing networks to meet the architecture framework in financial services business
- Translating business requirements into technical solutions within financial services
- Worked with monitoring tools and developed metrics for network availability
- Expert in TCP/IP Network stack
- Requirement gathering, document drawing
- Routing Protocols, BGO, OSFP
- Strong understanding on firewall technologies
- Network Routing protocols (Static/RIP/OSPF/BGP)
- VRF, MPLS, NAT, QoS
- VPNs (SSL and IPsec, preferably also with exposure to route based VPNs, VTIs, GRE, and
- CCNA / CCNP / CCIE
- Understanding of Security in Networking
- Knowledge and support of operating systems – Windows / Linux
- Multicast knowledge
- Scripting skills
- Network monitoring
- Tertiary degree in computer science/engineering/telecommunications.
If you are interested please apply.