Working within a fantastic team of Support Engineers you will be the sole Networking Engineer responsible for keeping the business alive!
- $100,000 to $120,000
- Excellent working environment with brilliant team
- Large project based position with broad remit
Full Job Description
Working within a fantastic team of Support Engineers you will be the sole Networking Engineer responsible for keeping the business alive! This role is for a dynamic individual who is happy to support the team and bring a good working attitude to the business.
Educating the business on specific networking requirements is an important part of the role. Good communicators are needed.
- Ensure that ICT infrastructure systems are documented and maintained (produce, review, update &
- Develop and document relevant processes and procedures as well as improve and adhere to them
- Ensure that ICT solutions and infrastructure is fully compliant with the Information Security Management
- System (ISMS) and other regulatory and/or compliance and/or legal requirements
- Display a proactive “ICT solutions as an enabler” attitude
- Positively and professionally engage with all stakeholders at all levels as required.
- Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including firewalls, routers, proxy servers,
switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP
- Maximising network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
Arranging scheduled upgrades
- Investigating faults in the network
- Analyse and resolve problems in line with business expectations
Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases
- At least 6+ years of experience in IP networks as a senior administrator
- Security, Firewall policy design and migrations of Sophos products, Sophos UTM
- IPSec VPN & SSL VPN (Juniper, Aruba, Cisco Networks)
- Aruba Central and Wireless experience
- Consulting, design, implement and manage the environment
- Routing and Switching (Juniper & Aruba switches and routers)
- Expert hands on BGP, MPLS, VPNs, Spanning Tree etc