Recognised globally for their unique, cutting-edge business model, this financial services organisation has grown into one of Australia's most successful brands.
Their continued production of innovative products and provision of exceptional service standards is revered by their competition and makes them an employer of choice amongst financial services professionals.
As a Senior Officer in Clearing Operations your role will be to:
- Understand and operate clearing and margin settlement systems.
- Process and settle portfolio transactions.
- You will deal with a diverse range of stakeholders including clearing participants, investment counterparties and regulators.
- Provide support to officers to complete daily tasks.
- This position is the first point of contact for the resolution and escalation of margin/treasury related incidents and will manage trading queries.
You will identify and implement process improvement to reduce operational risk and be involved in projects across the business.
- To be considered for this role you will have experience working in a financial settlement back-office role.
- A strong understanding of financial market instruments.