Key responsibilities include:
- Work with the project team to ensure all projects are clearly defined including scope, plan and resources .
- Ensure the work-stream has an adequate governance structure in place.
- Ensure all costs are in the overall programme budget and are closely managed
- Manage delivery from design to implementation
- Ensure risks and issues are mitigated and managed
- Ensure status is reported weekly to the Programme Director and relevant risks and issues are escalated
- Support sponsors and leaders to ensure the overarching programme strategic objectives are being achieved
- Work with the Business Analysts to ensure that the proposed solutions fully support the business requirements
- Create and manage detailed project plans and documentation
- Conduct project presentations and compile reports
To be successful in this role, you will have substantial experience as a project manager at a senior level with a proven record of successfully managing and leading global operational projects.
You will ideally have worked in projects related to sales and marketing/business development and have a background in global organisations and managing projects with multi-country implementation with remote resources.
If you would like to know more information, please call Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802 or email email@example.com. Click Apply Now to apply!