Joining a small, experienced team the Senior Payroll Administrator is responsible for ensuring that the fortnightly payroll and associated remuneration benefits are processed in agreed time frames. You will also ensure that data entry is quality controlled and the reports that track key Pay & Benefits indicators are closely monitored.
More specifically your duties will include (but not be limited to);
- Ensure that all pay and benefits processes and activities are managed in a timely and customer-focussed manner
- Ensure consistent application of Pay & Benefits policies and procedures in all activities that are undertaken.
- Supports the Pay & Benefits team members, as required, to ensure that deadlines are met e.g. fortnightly payroll
- Ensure that the various financial and non-financial tax, superannuation and other returns are prepared and lodged in an accurate and timely manner.
- Comply with agreed deadlines for reports
- Respond promptly to pay and benefits questions from managers and staff
- Regularly briefs the Manager about the activities, deadlines and issues relating to pay and benefits.
- Adoc activities as negotiated or directed by the Manager
You'll have outstanding written & verbal communication skills, excellent problem-solving ability and you'll place a high degree of emphasis on customer service.
This opportunity is based on Sydney's Northern Beaches, so having private transport/a current NSW driving licence is essential.
For more information please call Tara or apply for this position by hitting the APPLY button below.