With a history of 50 years, our client is extremely well known in their space, and have a remarkable reputation across the country, known for their great services. They're also known for their flexible working arrangements, most of their employees have been working from home 3-4 days a week even prior to Covid-19 which is a rare offering.
NO processing! You heard that right - this role is focused around governance and compliance management, leadership, operational management and service delivery, and systems leadership and management.
The role best suits someone who has experience in payroll positions with an analytic focus, but is also open to someone who has 5-10 years of end to end payroll experience, across medium-large operations.
This position will support the Payroll Manager in enabling the strategic direction of the Payroll department and continued development of the HR/ Payroll solution to ensure it achieves optimum functionality and efficiency.
- At least 5 years experience in end to end Payroll positions
- Experience in Payroll analyst positions is highly regarded
- Outstanding communicator and confident to operate as a 2ic to a Payroll Manager looking after a large payroll function
- Experience coordinating with outsourced payroll providers is a nice to have
- Experience across large organisations is regarded (>1,000 employees)