Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and processing a payroll for approx. 100 employees between fortnightly & monthly pays
- Preparing and lodging superannuation contributions
- Preparing and lodging Single Touch Payroll information to ATO
- Calculating and processing terminations
- Processing backpays and/or correction pays when required
- Set-Up and maintaining employee master files in payroll system
- Configure pay component codes in payroll system
- Performing monthly payroll reconciliation
- Resolving payroll related queries and issues
- Liaising with payroll provider for support on system-related issues
- Performing monthly reporting
- Maintaining spreadsheets
Candidates who have experience with outsourcing payroll and/or acquisitions are highly desirable.
This is a 12-month contract, with potential for it to go permanent. Candidates on 4 weeks’ notice will be considered.
For further information, please call Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802 or Click Apply Now!