Senior Payroll Officer
|Job Title:||Senior Payroll Officer|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2018 10:16|
This large, global business based in Macquarie Park (close to the train station) is looking for an experienced Senior Payroll Officer to run their end to end New Zealand payroll. They have a great team environment and use ADP system. The role is offering 80k + super.
• Processing weekly and monthly payroll for New Zealand employees
• Review of the Time & Attendance Data feed
• Leave calculations including parental, long service, annual, sick & workers comp etc.
• Data Entry for new starters, employee changes and terminations
• Assist with Month end and year end tasks
• Award and EBA interpretation
• Reconciliation of superannuation and payroll tax
• Assisting with payroll queries and enquiries as required
• Minimum 2 years' experience in a high volume payroll position (i.e. in a large company of 500+ employees)
• Previous New Zealand payroll experience is essential
• Great attention to detail
• Prior experience using ADP would be an advantage
Interested? Click on "Apply now!" to be considered for this role, or email Elvira Josifi at email@example.com with a referral.