Reporting to the Payroll Manager your duties will include:
- Maintain in-house time and attendance program
- Employee detail maintenance
- Set up new employees and conduct terminations
- Check international employee VISA rights
- Liaise with Stakeholders
- Perform the fortnightly payment runs to employees
- Answer payroll queries from staff
- General Ledger Reconciliations
- Act as the 2IC when Payroll Manager is out of office
You will thrive working in a fast paced environment and enjoy helping out other members of your team in a leadership capacity. You will have strong experience dealing with various stakeholders across the broader business and have the ability to work autonomously in a high volume environment.
You must have proven experience with Aurion 11 to be considered for this role.
If you are interested in this position please hit ‘Apply’ or call Savannah on 07 3854 3806.