Reporting into Finance, you'll be responsible for the delivery of payroll services for staff nationwide, whilst ensuring ongoing adherence to best practice.
Your key duties will include:
- Processing end to end weekly pay runs (3 per week) which will involve setup of new employees, terminations, allowances, deductions, updating details, adjustments, role changes, reconciling pay run, loading bank files and reporting.
- Working with pay runs ranging from 20 to 400 employees.
- Award interpretation (2 awards) and the ability to provide advice on employment conditions, leave entitlements, terminations, superannuation and taxation.
- Process month end deductions and reporting on payroll tax and superannuation
- Answer payroll related enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- General administration duties related to payroll services
- Provide quality customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure professional practices and standards are adhered to at all times
This is a fast-paced, manual, challenging, but rewarding environment. And this role suits someone hungry, energetic and with a genuine passion for payroll and providing an exceptional service to the business.
For more information, please contact Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802 or to apply, hit the "apply" button.