This is an exciting opportunity to join a very well established and successful logistics and freight company. Our client are looking for an experienced Payroll Officer to join and lead part of team.
- Ensure the accurate and timely preparation and distribution of salaries and wages.
- Interpreting awards/agreements and contracts in relation to overtime, shift allowances etc.
- Maintain pay records, leave records in ESS and associated data
- Maintain award data and ensure wages payments comply with awards, EBA’s, and arbitrated decisions.
- Provide payroll information for budget forecast to finance and management when required.
- Liase with HR to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Accurate and timely preparation of redundancy and termination payment estimates, and timely processing of these payments. Processing increases and calculation of back pays.
- To provide timely and accurate responses to employee payroll queries.
- Supervision of the payroll function and responsibility for the development and improvement of the processes and procedures.
- Ensure group certificates are prepared and issued in a timely manner.
- Payroll Month End/Year end tasks
- Ad-hoc duties
• Minimum 5 years' experience in a high volume, end-to-end payroll position (i.e. in a large company of 350+ employees)
• Strong/ intermediate Preceda experience
• Kronos experience preferred but not essential
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP.