My client is an Australian market leader and one of the largest suppliers in their range of products. With a network of 3500 staff across the nation.
They are seeking an experienced and dynamic Payroll professional to join a team of 6. Reporting into the Payroll Manager, you will be managing your own state and running end-to-end payroll for all staff in that region.
- Take lead role in Chris 21 payroll implementation
- Process end-to-end Fortnightly and Monthly payroll for up to 600 staff
- Maintaining employee data
- Processing on boarding & terminations
- Managing the administration, calculation, payment and reconciliation of all superannuation contributions & payroll tax
- Process time sheets (fortnightly/monthly pay runs)
- Adhere to Payroll statutory requirements
- Interpret of EBA and Modern Award
- Arrange new starters
You will be an knowledgeable payroll officer with a minimum of 3-5+ years experience in payroll, with strong end-to-end knowledge and a dedicated demeanour. As the organisation are seeking a project lead previous experience implementing payroll systems will be necessary.
The successful candidate will have very strong end-to-end payroll knowledge, with the ability to calculate terminations and superannuation payments as well as intermediate Excel skills at a minimum. Experience using Chris 21 and ConnX is ideal but not necessary.