Senior Payroll Officer
|Job Title:||Senior Payroll Officer|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Gillespie|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2020 15:16|
Great working culture and supportive team! This large and well known Australian organisation in the disability industry is seeking an experienced payroll officer to cover a busy period during an internal project around a merger. This company has new offices, plenty of parking, a great company ethos and opportunity for career growth. If you would like to work with a company that cares to make a difference in people's lives, this is the role for you! Starting off on a temporary basis, with potential to go permanent in 2020.
General duties/skills include but are not limited to:
• Processing fortnight and monthly payroll in Neller Preceda. There are 1,700 staff across a payroll team of 4 staff. A strong working knowledge and understanding of contemporary pay and benefits trends, legislation, policy, processes and initiatives.
• Working knowledge of FBT tax-free benefits
• Strong eye for detail, Excellent numeracy
• Proven ability to effectively manage time and priorities
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel and Exchange/Outlook and basic skills in Word
• 4-5 years' experience as an effective pay and benefits administrator
• Experience using Preceda is ideal
This role is to start immediately. Please hit 'Apply'
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's