This high profile, complex business is very well known in the Australian market, and has a range of premium products sold through major retailers. They are undergoing an exciting phase of business change & growth, and now require a Senior Payroll Officer to join the team on a permanent basis.
As the Senior Payroll Officer your key responsibilities will include;
- Processing weekly pays for several entities and compiling summaries for each site which includes validating multiple timesheets and other wage related documents
- You will also be required to distribute and manage all payslips, STP files, weekly and monthly costing reports to finance, and ongoing reports to site managers
- Preparing monthly pays for processing.
- Validating and entering all leave forms, cash out forms, terminations.
- Updating WorkCover portal with payroll information.
- Resolving payroll discrepancies, calculations etc.
- Maintaining the inbox for all payroll queries
- Enter new employees, updating payroll information e.g. change of address, bank details, rate of pay.
- Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures,
- Filing – electronic and physical documents, maintaining payroll records.
- Any ad hoc duties, as required to ensure completion of tasks by payroll.
If you are looking for a fast-paced & challenging role please apply below or call Jade Blackburn on 07 3854 3803.