This nationally recognised and reputable business is undergoing an exciting phase of change and now require a Senior Payroll Officer to join the team on a permanent basis.
As the Senior Payroll Officer your key responsibilities will include;
- Award interpretation and the application of accurate conditions with the award relating to payments to employees
- You will also be required to distribute and manage all payslips, STP files, weekly and monthly costing reports to finance, and ongoing reports to site managers
- Ensuring statutory related payroll compliance payments,
documentation and reporting are completed and adhered to in a timely manner
- Preparing monthly pays for processing.
- Validating and entering all leave forms, cash out forms, terminations.
accordance with statutory requirements.
- Monthly reconciliations of actual to budgets in payroll
- Resolving payroll discrepancies, calculations etc.
- Maintaining the inbox for all payroll queries
- Enter new employees, updating payroll information e.g. change of address, bank details, rate of pay.
- Assistance and back up to support both Accounts receivable and payable functions
- Assist in month end closing
- Credit/Debit card reconciliation
- Bank reconciliation
- Perform other duties as required to support the Manager
If you are looking for a fast-paced & challenging role please apply below or call Rhiannon Jay on 07 3854 3810