This is a rare opportunity to join a truly burgeoning ASX-listed business who have undergone extraordinary periods of growth. Backed by a unique offering in their field and with a deeply rooted performance culture where you will be truly provided the platform to learn, impact and continue to develop professionally with.
Working within a mid-sized payroll team, reporting into the Global Payroll Manager you will be called upon to manage your own portfolio of Australian payroll initially with the intention to take on more international payroll
This is a senior role and you will be called upon to continually challenge processes seeking out opportunities to improve procedure and maximise efficiencies, in-line with the company ethos of continuous improvement.
Additionally, you will be involved in ad-hoc projects as/when they come up.
About you (WHAT YOU POSSESS)
- 3 years + (preferably more) full function Australian payroll experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables + v-lookups)
- Interest or previous experience in international payroll
- A process improvement mindset and knack for continually challenging the status quo.