Our client is a well-known label based in the CBD. This newly created role is hands-on and looks outside a standard BAU processing role, with lots of involvement in ad-hoc projects - proving to be an excellent next step in an experienced Payroller's career.
They are seeking an experienced and dynamic Payroll professional to join a team of 4. Reporting into the Payroll Manager, you will be managing your own state and running end-to-end payroll for all staff in that region.
- Process end-to-end Fortnightly and Monthly payroll for up to 600 staff
- Weekly involvement with process improvement projects
- Maintaining employee data
- Processing on boarding & terminations
- Managing the administration, calculation, payment and reconciliation of all superannuation contributions & payroll tax
- Process time sheets (fortnightly/monthly pay runs)
- Adhere to Payroll statutory requirements
- Interpret of EBA and Modern Award
- Ad-hoc involvement with the system implementation
- Arrange new starters
- Minimum 5 years of end-to-end payroll experience
- Experience with an international payroll is a must
- Experience liaising with outsourced payroll providers is ideal
- Intermediate excel skills (basic formulas, pivots, lookups) - there is an excellent test
- Experience with a large payroll system such as Micropay, Chris21, or ADP
For more information contact Schenuk Wijesekera on 02 9775 5916 or apply using the "Apply" button.