This healthcare company based on the lower North Shore prides itself on providing excellent service to its patients and fostering a collaborative team environment. The role can pay up to $85k - $90k + super depending on years of experience and how well previous experience aligns to the responsibilities.
This is a full function payroll position involving month end reporting and month end interpretation.
- Assisting in the payroll processing for 4000+ employees in Chris21
- Processing time and attendance
- Analysing and interpreting Enterprise Agreements and applicable payroll legislation
- Processing payroll tax, FBT, PAYG, and workers compensation
- Month end reporting and assisting with month end close
- Mentoring and training junior staff members in a team of 5
- At least 5 years of payroll processing experience including complex responsibilities such as award interpretation and month end reporting
- Chris 21 experience is essential
- Health care or aged care experience is highly preferred