Reporting into HR, in a stand-alone capacity, you will deliver the end-to-end payroll function across the company. You will also provide support to HR on all payroll enquiries ( such as leave, superannuation etc).
You responsibilities will include, however not be limited to;
- Maintain employee details, pay records, and salary information
- Manage information for new starters, internal movements, and termination
- Processing monthly/weekly payroll for the group
- Monthly payroll department reporting
- Understanding of relevant legislation relating to the ATO, and employee payments and entitlement
- Understanding and interpreting Modern Awards and Enterprise Agreements
You will be an experienced Payroll Officer who has previously worked in a stand-alone capacity. It is essential that you have experience using Micropay and ideally also a time and attendance system. You will have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
If this sounds like you, please hit apply