One of a kind role, in a one of a kind client of ours. If you're passionate about getting people paid on time, and finding the best way to do things - all while having have fun at work, this one is for you. Our client has a refreshing employee-centric approach to everything, with a strong focus on wellbeing and employee engagement. They offer a CBD location, plenty of WFH, a great collaborative culture, and strong mentors within the business. Very visible role which allows you to work closely with important stakeholders at all levels across the business.
This is a standalone position and suits someone with 3-6 years of full-function experience.
- Process end-to-end Fortnightly and Monthly payroll for up to 200+ staff
- Maintaining employee data
- Processing on boarding & terminations
- Managing the administration, calculation, payment and reconciliation of all superannuation contributions & payroll tax
- Process time sheets (fortnightly/monthly pay runs)
- Adhere to Payroll statutory requirements
- Interpret of EBA and Modern Award
- Ad-hoc involvement with the system implementation
- Arrange new starters
- 3-6 years of end to end Payroll experience. More or less is unlikely to be considered
- Experience with various awards, retail is highly desired but not essential
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal - must love to engage and work closely in a team environment
For more information contact Schenuk Wijesekera (email@example.com) or apply using the "Apply" button.