The role is a Senior Product Manager, responsible for leading a high performing team of 3 product specialists. You will:
- Lead & develop the team of 3
- Develop and embed effective policies and procedures to improve customer experience
- Partner with the General Managers, suppliers and other key internal stakeholders to understand customer and business needs, drive key business initiatives and ensure a smooth process for customers.
- Manage new and existing products through their life cycle to achieve strategic objectives and maximise revenue, profitability and market share.
- Identify customer experience and retention strategies and ensure that initiatives are effectively implemented across all channels.
- Develop strategic marketing and distribution plans based on insight and analysis, ensuring effective investment to deliver profitable revenue and volume growth.
- Measuring and reporting on product performance for the early identification of issues, risks and/or market opportunities
- Ensure that the lending products deliver to the customer the promised value proposition from a technical and operational perspective.
- Building relationships with internal stakeholders Technology, Customer Experience, Finance, Learning & Development, Marketing and Sale & Distribution to ensure cohesive, effective lending product programs are developed.
- Key contributor in building a team culture that is straight in dealing with each other, smart in the way we do business and have fun along the way
Dependent on experience this role will offer $170,000 package plus Bonus.
We are looking for someone with 6+ years experience within Product Management in Financial.
A driven, analytical, curious, self motivated and ambitious manager.
Product experience is essential as well as strong business acumen and analytical skills.
You will have proven leadership skills & enjoy developing high performers.
If this sounds like you please hit apply today!