The role is a Senior Product Manager, responsible for leading a high performing team of 3 product specialists. You will:
- Lead & develop the team of 3
- Develop and embed effective policies and procedures to improve customer experience
- Partner with the General Managers, suppliers and other key internal stakeholders to understand customer and business needs, drive key business initiatives and ensure a smooth process for customers.
- Manage new and existing products through their life cycle to achieve strategic objectives and maximise revenue, profitability and market share.
- Identify customer experience and retention strategies and ensure that initiatives are effectively implemented across all channels.
- Develop strategic marketing and distribution plans based on insight and analysis, ensuring effective investment to deliver profitable revenue and volume growth.
- Measuring and reporting on product performance for the early identification of issues, risks and/or market opportunities
- Ensure that the lending products deliver to the customer the promised value proposition from a technical and operational perspective.
- Building relationships with internal stakeholders Technology, Customer Experience, Finance, Learning & Development, Marketing and Sale & Distribution to ensure cohesive, effective lending product programs are developed.
- Key contributor in building a team culture that is straight in dealing with each other, smart in the way we do business and have fun along the way
We are looking for someone with 6+ years experience in the home loans industry who is driven, analytical, curious, self motivated and ambitious. Product experience is essential as well as strong business acumen and analytical skills. You'll have proven leadership skills & enjoy developing high performers.
Salary package on offer is up to $164,000 package + bonus.
If this sounds like you please hit apply today!
Lauren Johnson 02 9775 5913