Reporting to the Head of Finance you will be responsible for the below duties:
- Key contact for Finance Managers across Development projects
- Ensure all project maintenance requests are completed in a timely manner and communicating back to the various projects when complete
- Review reconciliations
- Oversee project reporting monthly
- Co-ordinate reporting with management reporting team monthly
- Opening/closing projects across various IT systems requiring extensive knowledge of system integration
- Setting up Limit of Authority path and team members
- Posting Project Ledger (PL) journals and ensuring any General Ledger (GL) journals are allocated to the project correctly
- Oversee monthly reconciliations and ensuring any differences or issues are investigated and corrected in a timely and efficient manner
You will ideally be ACA/CA qualified from a Big4/Chartered background and be able to support multiple stakeholders within the business. You will need to have a strong financial accounting background, projects experience would be highly desirable but isn't essential.
You will need to be able to start within 1 weeks to be considered.
If you have the relevant skillset and are interested in this role please contact Emily Sharkey on 02 9775 5919.