You will act as the Finance Business Partner for a portfolio of development projects, providing expertise in feasibilities, project accounting, forecasting, project reporting and analysis.
More specifically, your role will include (however not be limited to)
- Project accounting, implementation and maintaining financial systems and processes for a portfolio of projects
- Review and assess project and stage feasibilities, advice on transaction and waterfall structures.
- Budgeting and forecasting, including multi-year budgets
- Preparation of accurate financial information including expenditure, cost control and cash-flows
- Analyse, review and report on project expenditure, budget and income variations
- Train the project teams in using the forecasting and reporting tool
- Contribute to process improvements, special projects etc
- Adhoc duties as required
Previous experience in project accounting from within the property development/construction sector is essential. A background from a Big 4 or Mid Tier CA firm will be highly regarded.
Excellent communication skills, stakeholder management & advanced Excel all essential.
If this sounds like you, send your CV to Tara Murray by hitting the apply button below.