Project Start-up and Initiation:
- Effectively plan and manage projects in alignment with the Project Delivery Methodology.
- Manage scope throughout the life of the project.
- Assist with the preparation of business cases.
- Prepare and manage project plans, including timelines, key milestones, budgets, and resource requirements, which ensure the successful delivery of the project
- Identify, negotiate and manage resource requirements within delegated projects
- Manage projects and ensure that key outcomes, contractual requirements, and key deliverables are met.
- Manage the project effectively and efficiently to ensure the budget and project plan objectives are met.
- Manage the overall plan in conjunction with senior managers to ensure work is assigned and completed on time and within budget.
- Ensure that risks and issues are identified and managed.
- Coordinate the use of internal/external resources.
- Work within the team to ensure effective communication.
- Build a project team culture focused on collaboration, value delivery, and satisfying stakeholder/customer needs.
- Build and maintain positive ongoing cooperative relationships with internal and external stakeholders and vendors to enhance relationships and project delivery.
- Demonstrate a commitment to teamwork and the maintenance of a collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Adhere with all administration requirements e.g. timesheet entry and compliance, updating project details in Project Server and the project SharePoint site.
- Ensure that all administration and financial activities are completed upon project completion e.g. Project Closure Certificate.
- Own and manage the project budget, which includes preparation of Capital Appropriation Request (CAR) and Project Monitoring Report (PMR).
- Prepare project status reports and other reports for members of the steering committee, the executive, and the project board as required
If would like to find out more please email - email@example.com