Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the below:
- High level review of monthly property level management accounts
- Detailed review of the Entity level month end packs
- Review of BAS and GST reconciliations
- Ensure Capex tracking and Asset Register maintenance are in place
- Complete monthly consolidated portfolio level reporting
- Complete quarterly and half yearly management accounts – lender reporting
- Complete statutory reporting for entities as required and liaising with auditors on annual audits
- Complete annual tax reporting and tax returns
- Review Property Fees
- Assistance with the preparation of Budgets, Forecasts, Monthly and Board Reports
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of 4 years within Property and ideally worked within the Office portfolio. You will be CA qualified and have previous Property Accounting experience as well as strong analytical and stakeholder management skills.
This role will start immediately, if you have the relevant skillset please click “apply”.