As Relationship Manager you will manage commercial property customer relationships and acquisition, contributing to the lending growth and retention, help implement key strategies for the sales and distribution for a range of products and services to partnership opportunities. focuses predominantly on Property customers with lending in the $10m+ space.
More specifically you will be responsible for:
- Help grow the property finance division
- Proactively investigate opportunities to improve client retention, cross-sell and up sell the full range of products and services
- Facilitate client contact and on-board new clients
- Ongoing database and pipeline management and maintenance
- Development and management of external client communications
- Identify strategic product and service growth and development opportunities with existing clients
- Competitor analysis
- Provide input to product pricing and campaign development
- Customers are front of mind in everything you do
- Experienced Business Banker with significant Sydney commercial property industry knowledge
- Advanced business lending and credit analysis skills
- Passion and knack for sales
- Success in building strong stakeholder relationships
This role will offer exceptional opportunities for professional development with a broad range of career paths. You will have a degree in a relevant discipline and have experience in a similar role within business banking. You will be passionate about this industry, enjoy the leadership aspect to the role and have a positive and proactive approach to your work.
To be considered for this role please send your resume using the apply now function.