Large Sophisticated Investment Management business, looking for a Regulatory & Compliance Specialist to join their group team and support the organisation globally.
Reporting to the General Counsel you will be tasked with driving regulatory & compliance initiatives across a broad range of investment teams and business partnering with all divisions.
This is a very broad role, encompassing Regulatory & Compliance Risk Management, the key responsibilities include:
- Drive compliance strategy across the group
- Undertake assessment of compliance review program and implement enhancements to methodologies
- Reviewing Australian regulatory developments relevant to the Group and its compliance and control framework ensuring obligations are met
- Ensure key stakeholders are engaging the compliance division at all stages
- Conduct compliance reviews across the group as required and prepare reports and monitor findings to assist business units with implementation of remedial action arising
- Preparation of reporting to domestic and international regulators
The successful candidate will have a tertiary qualification in Law, Finance, Accounting or Commerce and have several years experience in Regulatory risk management & Compliance in a complex Financial Institution. You will have in-depth knowledge of the current regulatory environment across financial services in Australia and a proven ability to interpret and implement compliance rules and regulations – and enjoy contributing to a team environment, liaising with various internal & external stakeholders.
For a confidential discussion please contact Jade Blackburn today on 07 3854 3803 or firstname.lastname@example.org