Our client is a big player in the Professional Services space that has continued to expand despite Covid-19. They are a global business with over 1000 employees across the nation. This newly created role is hands-on and works closely with a team of high-performers who've come out of banking or consulting backgrounds themselves.
This is more of a Business Analyst role and would suit either an experienced Business Analyst, or an experienced Commercial Analyst moving across.
This role will be responsible for (not limited to):
- Help the business drive more revenue through insights into the input of KPIs and how that translates into client retention, team performance & revenue.
- The practice groups build intellectual property and new products to sell to our clients, they are a fast growing part of the business. The reporting structure has not kept pace with their expansion. You will be required to establish and maintain a set of reports that enables us to assess the performance of these groups against plan
- Understanding the full breadth of the business including; revenue forecasting, margin analysis, Group budgets, Marketing campaign analytics, recruiting & people analytics
- Look for opportunities to improve the way we measure, collect data, report and manage the business.
- FMCG/consumer goods/retail or professional services background
- Open to a big-4 first mover out of transaction services, financial advisory, CFO advisory, etc.
- Has excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong ability with BI tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, Hyperion) and strong excel (including macros)