Our client is an independent market leading not-for-profit organisation, recognised as the peak non-government standards body in Australia. Developing internationally aligned standards in the national interest and work closely with government, industry, consumer, and stakeholder groups.
You will be involved in liaising with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Project Managers and Development Managers to ensure software projects meet requirements and delivered within the agreed timeframe. You will be responsible for the leading development, design and implementation of solutions with the Salesforce Platform, as well as providing application support as required.
- Research, design, develop and maintain solutions using Salesforce
- Act as Technical Lead and Subject Matter Expert to ensure Salesforce solutions delivered are in line with business and technical requirements.
- Work closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts, and selected vendors
- Enforce the application of agile and prototype based SDLC for systems development
- Identify areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing modifications.
- Salesforce certifications, such as Developer 1/2/Community Cloud
- Hands on experience designing, developing and implementing solutions
- Strong experience with Configuration and Apex Coding
- Strong experience in Apex Classes, Scheduled Apex, Batch jobs and Triggers
- 3+ years industry experience in designing, developing, implementing solutions using the Salesforce Platform