Prestigious Global ASX Listed organisation are looking for a Senior Security Architect. In this role, you will be working with a newly established Program who are responsible for building, rolling out and establishing a Global Cyber Security practice! You will be accountable for the design and communication of high-level structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs. In addition to technology components, solution architecture encompasses changes to service, process, organisation, and operating models.
- Provides advice on technical aspects of system development and integration (including requests for changes, deviations from specifications, etc) and ensures that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices (including security) are applied correctly.
- Uses appropriate tools, including logical models of components and interfaces, to contribute to the development of systems architectures in a specific business or functional areas. Takes responsibility for the balance between functional, service quality and systems management requirements in their area of expertise.
- Within a business change programme, assists in the preparation of technical plans and cooperates with business assurance and project staff to ensure that appropriate technical resources are made available.
- Provides subject matter expertise and strategic domain architectural services within the cybersecurity practice domain.
- Develops and maintains enterprise security architecture for the organisation
- Provision of comprehensive guidance and oversight on the selection of, the development of, and modifications to, security-related solution components to ensure that they take account of relevant architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices (including security) and that existing and planned solution components remain compatible.
- Collaborate with business, project and other IT stakeholders to ensure the architecture is understood and accepted into production.
- Implements policy and strategy for the selection of solution architecture components, and coordinates design activities, promoting the discipline to ensure consistency. Ensures that appropriate standards (corporate, industry, national and international) are adhered to.
- Accountable to produce solution architecture documentation as defined within the Architecture Practice.
- Participate in IT architecture and project governance forums and frameworks to ensure solutions receive the required sign-offs throughout the project lifecycle.
- Participate in the research, evaluation and selection of hardware and software technology and product standards, as well as the design of standard configurations.
- As a critical member of an IT Project or change initiative team, analyse business problems, understand the process and have the ability to define a solution architecture to meet those requirements.
- Assist with business requirements analysis and capture relating to project initiatives
Experience required to be successful;
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in IT
- Minimum 4 years prior experience as a security solutions architect.
- Strong track record applying structured analytical and problem-solving thinking
- Exposure to enterprise solutions designing practices, covering processes, roles, governance mechanisms.
- Experience with the application of Enterprise Architecture disciplines to the big picture long term alignment of IT services to changing business needs.
- Experience working in a range of industry verticals
- Technical knowledge and experience aligned with the domain of specialism (security)
- Well-versed in common security practices and controls, able to apply a risk management lens to security architecture
- Experience with shortlisting, evaluating and selecting a suitable software solution for the business
- Experience leading architecture in transformational cybersecurity programs
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, apply now! - Reece.firstname.lastname@example.org