The role is also responsible for providing IT solutions to meet the business requirements, with a heavy focus on Network Maintenance.
- Required to install, configure, diagnose and upgrade and troubleshoot IT systems and sites. These include servers, network links & devices, security appliances and IT Operations applications, which support the IT infrastructure.
- Required to perform maintenance on the IT systems. These include servers, network links & devices, security appliances and IT Operations applications, which support the IT infrastructure.
- Required to perform Lifecycle Asset Management to the IT equipment and infrastructure. These include servers, network connectivity & devices, security appliances, IT applications and physical locations such as Datacentres and Branches.
- Required to maintain a system availability of the IT Operations Infrastructure >99.5%.
- Required to provide 3rd Level Incident & Problem management support to the Service Desk.
- Required for resolving Incident and problem management tickets >99.5% Service Level Agreement.
- Responsible for assessing the requirements to ensure that IT can deliver the correct and fit-for-purpose solutions for current and future business requirements.
- Responsible for completion of all IT Operational scheduled tasks are completed within the agreed timeframes.
Apply to hear more about the role