We are currently recruiting for a CPA Qualified Systems Accountant to join a growing NFP organisation in the Eastern Suburbs. Your role will sit in their Financial Plan Management Team which provides Financial Intermediary Services to people with a Disability.
Your remit will include:
- Ensuring systems and processes are continuously reviewed to create efficiencies in a changing NDIS environment.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Working with internal stakeholders and external suppliers, contractors or third parties as relevant and required to achieve outcomes.
- Providing Senior Management with subject matter expertise and working with stakeholders across the organisation to drive systems improvements.
- Defining and documenting project and business process requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements, forming project team and establishing project budget.
- Supporting with end-to-end systems implementations and upgrades, acting as a key conduit between IT, Finance and the business
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and documents outcomes, ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Providing user training through the facilitation of workshops and other training sessions
- Troubleshooting any finance system related issues and identifying solutions