Reporting into the Group FC, this position is key to administering the group's consolidation system (BPC), maintaining master data, supporting the ongoing consolidation and budgeting process and will act as the go-to person between IT and finance.
Additionally, you will be involved heavily in the future transition from BPC to SAP S4/Hana in future, and take charge in continuous refinement of accounting systems.
Namely duties include:
- Accurate and timely month end close and management reporting
- Taking ownership and manage BPC consolidation system,
- Partner with IT team to make changes (including master data and entity chart) to accounting system
- Ensure end of month group results are validation free
- Support planning and forecasting
- Take part in future system implementation
- Identify, drive and implementing system improvements
- Relevant degree qualifications in accounting and ideally have started or completed CA/CPA
- 2-3 years+ working experience with BPC, from an administration as well as master data perspective. you will have technical systems skills
- You will also have supported finance through continuous month-end and yearly management reporting and consolidations
- Demonstrated business partnering skills
- Sound ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- First class communication skills and ability to explain technical accounting/systems matters to non technical stakeholders