The Senior ERP Systems Analyst works with internal stakeholders in the CFO Division, the broader business, Technology and external support partners to ensure that agreed system enhancements, processes and procedures are in place to meet requirements.
You have a solid understanding of accounting systems and excellent analytical skills, strong working knowledge of ERP applications as well as ERP configuration and system support skills. Comfortable working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines, you will balance being tenacious and results-oriented along with a commitment to continuous improvement. Your strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills will enable you to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organisation.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure ongoing operational administration and maintenance of the integrity of the ERP and related applications;
- Work with business process owners and key users to implement new or changed processes and to improve existing processes;
- Systems reconciliations and controls;
- ERP incident management; and
- Provide effective and efficient support services.
- Degree qualification in Business/Commerce or IT
- 8+ years’ experience in supporting or implementing ERP systems (must be either SAP or FinancialForce)
- 4+ years’ experience in supporting integrated applications across multiple platforms in a large organisation
- ERP system implementation experience highly desired
- Knowledge of ERP Systems, Financial Systems, Financial Management, Reporting, ERP applications