This national mid-tier law firm is growing quickly and is looking for a mature minded yet progressive HR Manager to join the Small HR team of 5 and work with down-to-earth and supportive Managers and Partners. Working on a 6 month contract basis you will support the HR Director, team and business in the full generalist scope. This firm acts differently than other law firms; externally they provide commercial advice to Australia's most respected and successful companies while internally they have a supportive and collaborative culture where everyone’s voice is encouraged to be heard.
This position can adapt to the strengths of the candidate but will require Senior generalist experience in a legal firm. Role involves but not limited to:
- Mange x 2 Practice Groups from a HR perspective
- Provide HR business partnering and consultation to staff and partners
- Proactively engage with partners, managers and staff to identify, advise on and implement appropriate HR strategies to achieve effective outcomes
- Involved in day to day operational HR and employee relations
- Assist to identify, recommend and implement national HR national and initiatives
- Assist to manage the recruitment strategy and talent acquisition process with a focus on end-to-end recruitment process efficiency
- Identify potential HR related needs or issues to partners and managers
- Workforce planning across groups
- Advise on and implement restructures and redundancies.
- Develop and implement ongoing strategic initiatives in accordance with strategic plan and in collaboration with the partners and managers
- Get involved in Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
- Assist with annual performance and salary review process.
- 8-10 plus years HR generalist experience within the legal industry
- Experience implementing strategic HR projects and initiatives
- Tertiary qualifications in HR, business or equivalent
- Experience working in partnership models within professional services
- Exceptional communication skills
- Technologically Savvy, system oriented with a progressive nature
- Strong skills in Microsoft applications, eg, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Sam Philpot- 97755912