This financial services organisation has grown to be highly successful in their field. They have a strong client base which has exceeded their competitors.
This is an incredibly opportunity to work with a highly reputable organisation and to take ownership of this piece of work.
They have highly skilled employees who work incredibly hard in continuing to grow the company year on year. They work as a team and have a strong work ethic to achieve company strategy and are inevitably a huge part of the organisations success.
With the recent changes in accounting standards, my client is requiring a strong Technical Accountant to run with the implementation of IFRS 9, 15 and 16 and roll this out across the business.
They are seeking a technical accountant to support them for a 3 month contract starting ASAP.
Your key duties will include:
- Collating data and relevant company information
- Interpreting the standard and the changes required to comply with the new standard
- Developing templates to extract information
- Performing reviews and testing templates
- Forecasting the impact of the accounting standard on the financial statements
- Partnering with the wider finance team to communicate the required changes to month-end procedures to accommodate the new standard.
You will be CA/CPA Qualified and ideally have a background in Audit. You will have experience within a technical accounting role and will have been involved in the implementation of accounting standards. You will be self-driven to run an implementation project with minimal supervision and have a strong financial accounting background.
This contract is to start immediately and therefore candidates should be on a short notice period or available immediately.
If you would like to know more information, please call Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802 or click Apply Now!